Y’all we only have a week left of April…. how is that possible?!?!?! We have SO many exciting things going on in the next couple of weeks- and a month ago I thought they’d never be here ( in the midst of freezing temps and snow), but like always, I blinked and here we are!
And our product of the month has almost come and gone!! We have a week left for you to enjoy 15% Lip colors!!
New to Lipsense or want more information?? That’s what I’m here for- to show you, help you, and change your makeup life!! Sound dramatic?? I know… but its the truth. Lipsense has totally changed my makeup lifestyle, and what’s amazing is it has made me so much more confident!
I have a Facebook group where I do tutorials and show how I use different products, and would love to have you be part of that community- Graceful Glow, Knox!
So- what is Lipsense?!
- Lipsense is a long-lasting (up to 18 hours!), smudgeproof, waterproof, vegan, wax free lipstick! Sound crazy?? I know- but its the truth. You apply it, and you go about your day without having to worry with applying it again.
- For starters, we sell it in a kit to give you everything you need to make your lips look great AND feel great! It is usually $55+tax, but this month it is $51.25 + tax because the lip color is 15% off!
- Lipsense not only makes your lips look great all day, but it also has anti-aging properties in it that heals your lips + smooth out fine lines and wrinkles! Your lips will feel better than they have ever felt!
- Lipsense colors can be mixed to make different unique colors! 2 tubes of lipsense can make 8 different colors based on how you apply it!
How do I apply Lipsense?
It is very different from traditional lipstick, and I liken it to painting your toe nails. You apply it in 3 thin layers, waiting for each layer to dry between applications (5-10 seconds). You apply the layers in one swipe, going only one direction, just like painting your toe nails- one direction only! Once you have applied 3 layers that are dry, you put the gloss on top. The lip color permeates your lips, but the gloss locks in it place + moisturizes your lips!
The application causes a fun tingle at first, because cosmetic grade alcohol is the agent that brings the color to your lips, and when you swipe your lips it evaporates off, causing a tingle! This alcohol ensures that bacteria will not get into your tube of lipstick, giving it a 3 YEAR shelf life once opened!!
Ways to use Lipsense!
All of our makeup products are SUPER versatile and can be used together to make unique colors and looks! Lipsense is one of these great products!
1. Lip color AND lip liner- the most obvious way!
2. Blush!! Mix with one of our cream to powder blushes or pearlizer and create a NEW blush color that matches your lips!
3. Eye shadow! Can be mixed with our cream to powder eye shadow or pearlizer to create a dynamic eye look that matches your lips!
Want to try some?!?! We have a 100% money back guarantee so you have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain!!